What are the best sports cards to invest in now?
- 2019 Lionel Messi Topps Living Champions League.
- 2002-03 Carmelo Anthony Panini Prizm.
- 2020 Justin Herbert Panini Prizm Rookie.
What sports cards are going up in value?
- Mickey Mantle cards. Mickey Mantle’s 1952 Topps Rookie Card is without a doubt one of the most coveted sports cards in the world.
- Honus Wagner cards.
- Luka Dončić rookie cards.
- Mike Trout cards.
- Ronald Acuna Jr.
Will sports cards go up in value in 2022? We don’t expect any massive changes in 2022. More likely, the trends of the last few months will continue. Base cards will drop, while the high end will maintain their value. Some of the promising young players of 2021 will reach fruition.
What sports cards should I invest in 2021?
- 2020 Topps Now USA Election Bernie Sanders #21.
- 2020-21 Hoops SLAM Kobe Bryant #19.
- 2021 Topps Update Ultra Rare Variations Fernando Tatis Jr.
- 2021 Topps Now Baseball Wander Franco #402.
- 2019-20 Upper Deck The Cup Cale Makar Auto Patch #62 /99.