What is the best website to buy sports cards from?
- Online Stores.
- Hobby and Card Stores.
What is best way to sell sports cards?
- eBay. eBay is the most widely recognized online platform among sports cards traders.
- Beckett. Beckett is a popular platform where you can sell and trade sports cards.
- Amazon. We don’t recommend buying from Amazon since it typically consists of overpriced cards.
- Blowout Forums.
How do I find the value of my sports cards?
- Step 1: Find a card that you would like to find the value of.
- Step 2: Figure out the manufacturer (Topps, Bowman, Fleer, etc).
- Step 3: Figure out what year your card is from.
- Step 3: Honestly assess the condition of the card.
- Step 4: Search eBay for the card you have “1957 Topps Sandy Koufax.”
How can I sell cards online? eBay and Facebook are the most common, best places to sell cards, but there are other options to consider. Forums such as the Blowout Forum and PSA Card Forum function like Facebook groups with deals being made straight through collectors, but the forums are better for learning and not as efficient for selling.